Summer Camp 2023 - STEAM CAMP Brantford
We are an all year-round STEAM Facility that offers Summer STEAM Camps. Our Brantford Summer Camp in the year 2023 will have 2 age groups: Lil' STEAMers(4-6 year olds) & STEAM Camp (7-12).
During our 2023 Summer STEAM Camp, campers will be have hands on learning while exploring Science and Technology.
Activities: C3DAR Lab Summer STEAM camp will have both hands-on experiments and computer-based STEAM activities in our 4,200 square foot facility. Campers will have a balanced day of outside play, lab Exploration Time, and many science and technology activities for them to experience and explore. We will have some Technology exploration there too. Every week will have a different theme - no activities will be repeated.
Price: $250/week. The price of camp includes, a Camp T-shirt and all supplies/materials for STEAM projects. All technology is provided for students. Students will have projects that are brought home each week. We are offering a 5% discount on multiple weeks booked of camp. All discounts are automatically applied at checkout.
9:00AM -4:00 PM.
Before Care: Time: 7:30am - 9:00 am Fee: $30 per week | After Care: Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Fee: $30 per week Before and After - $50 per week
**An additional charge of $10.00 will be applied to parents that are early dropping off or late picking up campers each day, that is not arranged beforehand**
2023 Summer Camp Details:
- WEEK 1 : JULY 3RD - JULY 7TH : Coding & Robotics 1*
- WEEK 2: JULY 10TH - JULY 14TH : Flight
- WEEK 3: JULY 17TH - JULY 21ST : Light & Sound
- WEEK 4: JULY 24TH - JULY 28TH : Engineering Week
- WEEK 5: JULY 31ST - AUGUST 4TH : Chemistry
- WEEK 6: AUGUST 8TH - AUGUST 11TH : STEAM Challenge Week
- WEEK 7: AUGUST 14ST -AUGUST 17TH : Animation and Augmented Realty
- WEEK 8: AUGUST 21ST - AUGUST 25TH : Coding & Robotics 2*
- WEEK 9: AUGUST 28TH - SEPTEMBER 1ST : Media Week - Ages 9- 14 Only
*Coding & Robotics will have different activities each week. You don't have to attend 1 camp to attend the other.
Students are asked to bring their own nut-free snacks and lunch and water bottle.
Change of Dates:
We understand that families may not have their family schedule yet, we will allow change of weeks up to April 1st with no additional cost.