C3DAR Lab Classes
C3DAR Lab Classes are one of our Education streams. We offer Coding, Design, AR/VR and Robotic Classes. The basic classes we offer are Intro to STEAM. If your child is older then 9 they can start attending our more basic classes such as Intro to Micro:Bit, 3D Printing, AR/VR. , After students they can begin to to the intermediate classes. Our goal is to continue to allow kids to Explore, Science and Technology through STEAM.
Our classes follow a schedule as follows:
- NOV - JAN - November 7 - January 14, 2023 (No classes between December 19 - January 1)
- JAN - MAR - January 16 - March 11, 2023
- MAR - APR - MAR 20 - May 13th 2023 (Classes will be posted in January)
- Under 9 Years of Age
- STEAM Club, ART Club (Students can register in the clubs as much as they want as we change the topics/lessons every 8 weeks).
- 10 years old and up
- STEAM Club, Art Club, Media Club (Students can register in the clubs as much as they want as we change the topics/lessons every 8 weeks).
- Coding and Engineering, Coding with Minecraft Education, Creating AR/VR Spaces, and 3D Printing & Design students should start with the Introduction course, and then they can continue with the Intermediate class, as we change the topics in the intermediate classes every session.
We supply all the technology that is needed for the classes. Students will be given their own C3DAR Lab Microsoft Education account to use for the Minecraft coding class. Please contact us if you have any questions about class content.